Thailand is the Welcome gate to Southeast Asia, Commonly known as a place for a smile. This super and friendly place holds the wide variety of travel adventures, which create confusions to choose the right place. Have you heard about the Bangkok? Yes, it is the bustling city located in Thailand. There is two most beautiful place located in the southern part of the country which is known as Chinang Mai & Chiang Rai. This Thailand best places guide will help you start your travel journey with full fun.
If you are a foodie, like adventure, a backpacker, and a Luxury Traveler than Thailand is an ultimate choice for you. Here we have listed the top best places in Thailand
Before exploring the Places, we have collected some amazing facts that you must checkout….
Facts by Facto-Facts:
- Our research has found that October to April is the time where most f of the people visit Thailand
- There Are three famous festivals that attract people to visit Thailand, They are SONGKRAN, LOI KRATHONG, LANTERN FESTIVAL
- The Most and important thing transportation you can use TUK-TUK, UBER, TAXI, Metro services to visit from one place to another
So Let’s reveal the top places of Thailand.
Bangkok – The Hot City of Thailand
Bangkok is the most popular city in the world; Places like Floating Market, Grand Palace, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Wat Pho may be the reasons for Bangkok popularity.
Floating Markets of Bangkok:
Floating market some far distance of Bangkok, it takes about an hour to reach this place. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is the biggest place for people who take interest to buy local product, where they can buy the wide verity of local products.
Thai King Home (Grand Place):
Thai King Home is known as Grand Place, these places are just about the beautiful buildings temples. Emerald Buddha is one of the famous temples known for the grand place in Thailand. Watpho has also located nearby the Grand Places which primary known for the location of reclining Buddha.
Sky Bar Lebua Tower:
For the Drunker people, Sky Bar is like a heaven. It is the best place to get the hangover on the rooftop of the Lebua Tower. It is very famous due to its delicious cocktails with top city views.
Patara Elephant Farm:
If you have visited Thailand for the first time then Patara Elephant Farm is the greatest choice for you. All travel beginners must visit this place, it is safe and more adventures too to roam in the jungles with elephants.
Muay Thai Fight:
Want to enjoy the live fight, then there is something special for you in Thailand.
In actual, Thailand national sports Muay Thai Fight, and this fight held in Thapae Boxing Stadium and Kawila Boxing Stadium. Just purchase a ticket, book your seat and enjoy the live fight.
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar:
Love to Shop at night is known Chiang Mai Night Bazaar in Thailand; here you can buy local products, cloth art, jewelry and much more. Keep one thing in your mind never believe on the first price.
A moped is the best way to get around the Koh Samui Island. There is only one main road like the circumference to travel around the islands. Driving around the island in the night gives you an amazing Feeling that you can’t forget. If you are going to Thailand for the first time then this is the best place for you.
Koh Pha Ngan
Koh Pha Ngan is mostly famous due to its full moon party. If you are Debauchers parties lover and prepared for full night party then this place is only for you. Lots of dance, Booze Buckets, Fire dancers, lots of fun, moonlight and much more. Here is a tip for you this place is highly demanded and the only boat is the way to transport. So first arrange a privet boat to visit there instead of public boats.
This is the most popular island in Thailand. It is beautiful and super choice for the first time visitor or travel beginners. This place is a complete package for Awesome beaches, Nightlife Fun, Five Star hotels, Long Nature Views and more.
Here are some traveling tips for beginners:
- Don’t spend too much time for particular places, you are a traveler and you have to understand the importance of the time. You can visit more locations at the same time period. Traveling for 3 places in 10 days is better than travel for 1 place.
- Don’t Waste your money on famous hotels, there are also some local or boutique hotels which provide the best hotel services at low prices, it helps to save more money.
- Respect Everyone! Respect Culture! Thailand is a most religious country after India. Always put your shoes out when you get to enter the temple, cover your body, and respect their traditions. It is important for both men and women.
- If you are purchasing local products as memory in the Thailand local markets, then keep one thing in your mind the first price is not a final price.
I Hope This Blog will be helpful for you. Thailand best places traveling is the first step for travel beginners, and these places are the best choice to begin your journey.